Today we are constantly bombarded by information and stimulation and it is taking its toll on our brains. Meanwhile, the expectations placed on us by our work have only increased because of greater productivity tools and enhanced connectivity.
And it is not just technology that has changed life for us either. The demands placed on us in other areas have also increased. The world is more populous, living costs have gone up and our roles in society have changed. More and more women are now working full time, which while a good thing, has created new challenges in trying to raise and care for our children. The roles of men have likewise become increasingly uncertain and competition for employment is fiercer than ever.
The problem? We’re having a hard time keeping up with all this change! And it’s leading to burnout. In this ebook, you will learn:
- How to reduce the number of decisions you have to make in a day
- How to prioritize the most important tasks
- How to schedule rest and recovery
- How to save time by delegating and automating your tasks
- How to keep your home more organized
- How to calm your mind to eliminate stress
- How to work more efficiently
- How to reduce notifications while still staying connected
- How to organize your thoughts
- How to create systems, to-do lists and filing methods to help you stay on top of your work
- And much more!